We had 10 athletes qualify on Thursday or Friday for the Finals on Saturday; 5 of them made it on the awards podium:
Casey Clinger placed 1st in the 3200m Run in 8:54.97, a new school and Simplot Games Record (Ranked #1 in the US).
Sammy Hollingsworth and Sara Musselman placed 3rd in 5:10.83, and 5th in 5:11.84, respectively, in the 1600m Run.
Lexi Wright placed 11th overall in the 1600m Run in 5:16.44.
Nathan Mumford placed 17th overall in the 200m Dash in 23.03.
Joseph Corbridge placed 18th overall in the 800m Run in 1:59.39.
Dalton Brems placed 27th overall in the 1600m Run in 4:35.72.
Katie Bradshaw placed 30th overall in the 1600m Run in 5:30.69.
Other Cavemen competing:
43. Jaydon Ruchti, 400m Dash, 53.77.
43. Bonnie Schellenberg, 1600m Run, 5:34.11.
45. Madison Hess, 1600m Run, 5:36.67.
60.Aaron Steed, 1600m Run, 4:42.86.
71.Rebecca Teeples, 1600m Run, 5:48.46.
75.Cole Phillippi, 1600m Run, 4:46.24.
75. Dani Christlieb, 1600m Run, 5:49.91.
81. Mackenzie Hess, 1600m Run, 5:51.21.
85. Emma Russell, 1600m Run, 5:51.78.
93. Madison Marrott, 1600m Run, 5:53.23.
105. Lacie Evans, 1600m Run, 5:56.23.
111. Allie Green, 1600m Run, 5:59.91.
125. Alex Garces, 1600m Run, 4:56.29.
149.Casey Chamberlain, 1600m Run, 4:59.87.
154. Kiley Wilson, 1600m Run, 6:22.61.